|Terrible Terrible Damage
Joined: October 13th, 2011, 3:37 am
| Dungeon JournalHelix Blackfuse was the only goblin with the combination of engineering prowess, professionalism and ruthlessness to satisfy Garrosh in his search for the engineer of the True Horde. His love for his creations (and for the gold they fetch) blinds him to the fate that his fellow goblins are likely to face should Garrosh's plans come to fruition. Abilities Siegecrafter Blackfuse
Shockwave Missile Turret
- Launch Sawblade — Siegecrafter Blackfuse launches a magnetized sawblade at a random player. The sawblade will hover in place until it is removed by an Activated Electromagnet.
- Serrated Slash — Sawblades inflict 500,000 Physical damage to any players or Automated Shredders with which they come into contact, knocking back any affected players.
- Protective Frenzy — When one of his creations is destroyed, Siegecrafter Blackfuse enters a frenzy, increasing his attack speed by 100% and damage done by 50% for 10 sec.
- Electrostatic Charge — Siegecrafter Blackfuse charges his target with static electricity, inflicting 250,000 Nature damage. Electrostatic Charge also leaves a lingering effect increasing the damage taken from Electrostatic Charge by 100% increasing damage dealt to targets with Reactive Armor by 1,000%. This effect stacks up to 10 times.
- Automatic Repair Beam — Siegecrafter Blackfuse's suit is fitted with an Automatic Repair Beam, which will detect any damaged Automated Shredders within 35 yards, and heal them for 5% of their maximum health every 3 sec.
- Automated Shredders — Siegecrafter Blackfuse will periodically call in Automated Shredders to join the fight.
- Reactive Armor — Automated Shredders have been retrofitted with Reactive Armor, reducing damage taken by 90%. Automated Shredders can also be damaged by Serrated Slash, Shockwave Missile, Detonate! and Superheated.
- Death from Above — The Automated Shredder propels itself into the air and then slams back into the ground, dealing 475,000 damage to players within 15 yards of the point of impact. After landing, the Shredder is stunned and takes 300% additional damage for 5 sec.
- Overload — The Automated Shredder will periodically cast Overload, dealing 200,000 damage to raid members not currently on the conveyor belt, and increasing its damage dealt by 10%.
- The Assembly Line — Periodically, Siegecrafter Blackfuse will initiate fabrication of a set of weapons on the assembly line in his workshop. Disassembled weapons are brought in via conveyor belts along the northwest side of his room. They then pass through an assembly machine on the northeast wall of his room. Finally, they emerge completed on conveyor belts along the southeast wall of his room, where they attack players. Players can use Transport Pipes to reach the conveyor belt along the northwest side of his room, where they can attack and destroy the disassembled weapons. After players destroy a weapon, the remaining weapons become shielded and cannot be damaged.
- Transport Pipes — Transport Pipes line the western edge of Siegecrafter Blackfuse's workshop. Players can jump into these pipes to reach the conveyor belt along the northwest side of the workshop.
- Pattern Recognition — After using the transport pipes to reach the conveyor belt, the assembly line recognizes a player's biological signature and will reject further attempts to use them for 60 sec.
- Matter Purification Beam — Matter Purification Beams line the platform, inflicting 9,999,999 Fire damage to any players that come into contact with them.
- Shockwave Missile — The Shockwave Missile turret launches a drill-tipped Shockwave Missile into the ground, sending a barrage of drills that ripple out from the impact location and create rings of seismic energy. Each ring of seismic energy inflicts 385,000 Nature damage to all players caught within it.
- Laser Turret — When activated, Siegecrafter Blackfuse's Laser Turrets fire a beam of energy that tracks a player, leaving behind patches of superheated ground for 60 sec.
- Superheated — The ground hit by a Laser Turret's beam burns any players or Automated Shredders who step on it, inflicting 75,000 Fire damage each second for 10 sec. This effect stacks every second that a player or Automated Shredded remains on superheated ground, and can stack up to 50 times.
- Magnetic Crush — When activated, the electromagnet will begin to magnetically crush all players on the platform, inflicting 75,000 Physical damage each second and pulling them towards the electromagnet. The force of the electromagnet will also pull all sawblades on the platform towards it and off the platform, causing them to damage any enemies or Automated Shredders in the path of the blades.
- Crawler Mine — Assembled Crawler Mines leap down from the conveyor belt, fixating on a random player.
- Detonate! — When a Crawler Mine reaches its target, or after a Major Malfunction, it will self-destruct, inflicting 275,000 Fire damage to players within 300 yards and knocking them into the air.
- Break-in Period — Crawler mines are vulnerable to roots, snares and stuns for 60 sec after joining the battle.
- Ready to Go! — After their Break-in Period expires, Crawler Mines lose their vulnerability to stuns, roots and snares, and their speed increases.