It is currently November 1st, 2014, 3:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

[ 62 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4  

[SoO] Siegecrafter Blackfuse HC

Post subject: [SoO] Siegecrafter Blackfuse HC
PostPosted: September 10th, 2013, 1:40 pm 
Terrible Terrible Damage

Dungeon Journal

Helix Blackfuse was the only goblin with the combination of engineering prowess, professionalism and ruthlessness to satisfy Garrosh in his search for the engineer of the True Horde. His love for his creations (and for the gold they fetch) blinds him to the fate that his fellow goblins are likely to face should Garrosh's plans come to fruition.

Abilities
Siegecrafter Blackfuse
  • Launch Sawblade — Siegecrafter Blackfuse launches a magnetized sawblade at a random player. The sawblade will hover in place until it is removed by an Activated Electromagnet.
    • Serrated Slash — Sawblades inflict 500,000 Physical damage to any players or Automated Shredders with which they come into contact, knocking back any affected players.
  • Protective Frenzy Image Image — When one of his creations is destroyed, Siegecrafter Blackfuse enters a frenzy, increasing his attack speed by 100% and damage done by 50% for 10 sec.
  • Electrostatic Charge Image — Siegecrafter Blackfuse charges his target with static electricity, inflicting 250,000 Nature damage. Electrostatic Charge also leaves a lingering effect increasing the damage taken from Electrostatic Charge by 100% increasing damage dealt to targets with Reactive Armor by 1,000%. This effect stacks up to 10 times.
  • Automatic Repair Beam Image — Siegecrafter Blackfuse's suit is fitted with an Automatic Repair Beam, which will detect any damaged Automated Shredders within 35 yards, and heal them for 5% of their maximum health every 3 sec.
  • Automated Shredders — Siegecrafter Blackfuse will periodically call in Automated Shredders to join the fight.
    • Reactive Armor — Automated Shredders have been retrofitted with Reactive Armor, reducing damage taken by 90%. Automated Shredders can also be damaged by Serrated Slash, Shockwave Missile, Detonate! and Superheated.
    • Death from Above — The Automated Shredder propels itself into the air and then slams back into the ground, dealing 475,000 damage to players within 15 yards of the point of impact. After landing, the Shredder is stunned and takes 300% additional damage for 5 sec.
    • Overload — The Automated Shredder will periodically cast Overload, dealing 200,000 damage to raid members not currently on the conveyor belt, and increasing its damage dealt by 10%.
  • The Assembly Line Image — Periodically, Siegecrafter Blackfuse will initiate fabrication of a set of weapons on the assembly line in his workshop. Disassembled weapons are brought in via conveyor belts along the northwest side of his room. They then pass through an assembly machine on the northeast wall of his room. Finally, they emerge completed on conveyor belts along the southeast wall of his room, where they attack players. Players can use Transport Pipes to reach the conveyor belt along the northwest side of his room, where they can attack and destroy the disassembled weapons. After players destroy a weapon, the remaining weapons become shielded and cannot be damaged.
    • Transport Pipes Image — Transport Pipes line the western edge of Siegecrafter Blackfuse's workshop. Players can jump into these pipes to reach the conveyor belt along the northwest side of the workshop.
      • Pattern Recognition Image — After using the transport pipes to reach the conveyor belt, the assembly line recognizes a player's biological signature and will reject further attempts to use them for 60 sec.
      • Matter Purification Beam Image Image — Matter Purification Beams line the platform, inflicting 9,999,999 Fire damage to any players that come into contact with them.

Shockwave Missile Turret
  • Shockwave Missile — The Shockwave Missile turret launches a drill-tipped Shockwave Missile into the ground, sending a barrage of drills that ripple out from the impact location and create rings of seismic energy. Each ring of seismic energy inflicts 385,000 Nature damage to all players caught within it.
  • Laser Turret — When activated, Siegecrafter Blackfuse's Laser Turrets fire a beam of energy that tracks a player, leaving behind patches of superheated ground for 60 sec.
  • Superheated — The ground hit by a Laser Turret's beam burns any players or Automated Shredders who step on it, inflicting 75,000 Fire damage each second for 10 sec. This effect stacks every second that a player or Automated Shredded remains on superheated ground, and can stack up to 50 times.

Electromagnet
  • Magnetic Crush — When activated, the electromagnet will begin to magnetically crush all players on the platform, inflicting 75,000 Physical damage each second and pulling them towards the electromagnet. The force of the electromagnet will also pull all sawblades on the platform towards it and off the platform, causing them to damage any enemies or Automated Shredders in the path of the blades.
  • Crawler Mine — Assembled Crawler Mines leap down from the conveyor belt, fixating on a random player.
    • Detonate! Image — When a Crawler Mine reaches its target, or after a Major Malfunction, it will self-destruct, inflicting 275,000 Fire damage to players within 300 yards and knocking them into the air.
    • Break-in Period — Crawler mines are vulnerable to roots, snares and stuns for 60 sec after joining the battle.
    • Ready to Go! — After their Break-in Period expires, Crawler Mines lose their vulnerability to stuns, roots and snares, and their speed increases.

Post subject: Re: [SoO] Siegecrafter Blackfuse HC
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2013, 7:10 pm 
Cub

We get to the Electromagnet most attempts now but then it all goes shit. Also having some issues with the bombs, but I think that's just a L2P issue from the dps tbh.

I've spoken to several people who's already killed it, all saying that Paladins and Monks can't kill the Shredder with 3 stacks. That's not the case for Buraan's guild I know, but I suspect it could be a matter of several resets of gear.

We did chose to tank it with Bear+Warrior though and we don't even need the Sawblades to kill it. Have anyone tried just tanking the Shredder on top of the boss like Method did?

Obviously we don't have to, I'm just being curious.

thecrimsonguild.eu

http://www.twitch.tv/danishpsycho
http://pastebin.com/u/Danishpsycho
Twitter: @Cecilie_Lund

Post subject: siegecrafter heroic
PostPosted: October 30th, 2013, 5:44 am 
Juvenile

I`ve been having trouble killing the first shredder in time for my stacks to not fall off,anyone have any tips to help on this?It seems very rng,30 trys in a row i could do it easily then 10 after i mighten even be close

PostPosted: October 30th, 2013, 11:02 am 
Polar

I don't do the adds until I have like 6 or 7 stacks, so I'm not quite sure, but I think that druids aren't superb for killing them with low stacks since we don't have something that would specifically do an asston of damage. You're probably already doing this, but if not, wait to pop Berserk or other CDs until after it lands from Death From Above. It gains a significant debuff that you'll likely need to take advantage of.

PostPosted: October 30th, 2013, 3:58 pm 
Adult

Don't the shredders come out every 3 stacks? How are you getting 6-7?

PostPosted: October 30th, 2013, 5:04 pm 
Juvenile

get 3 stacks, kill add, get a 4th stack, kill add and then your other tank does shredder.

PostPosted: October 30th, 2013, 8:26 pm 
Polar

Vondo wrote:
Don't the shredders come out every 3 stacks? How are you getting 6-7?

Our warrior starts on boss, goes to 3 stacks, and kills the first add. I take 2 stacks, he taunts, takes 2 more stacks, kills next add. Repeat until I'm at 6 then I kill the add and reset my stacks and we restart.

PostPosted: October 31st, 2013, 10:01 am 
Adult

Kartog - ah but then someone has to deal with the adds with 2-3 stacks still.

lagster - how are you managing to kill your add, get back to the boss, taunt and get the 4th stack before your stacks fall off?

PostPosted: October 31st, 2013, 11:17 am 
Polar

That's correct, but warriors have a lot more burst damage than we do. Which means he can hold things like dragon's roar and execute until the add is stunned and just blow it up. I read somewhere that it's actually not even possible for Pallies or DKs to successfully do the add at 3 stacks. I'm not sure about druids since I've never tried. Are you making sure that you're tanking the add on top of a saw blade? That's the only thing I can think of that would add any more damage than just "use berserk and mangle"

PostPosted: October 31st, 2013, 9:21 pm 
Juvenile

Vondo wrote:
Kartog - ah but then someone has to deal with the adds with 2-3 stacks still.

lagster - how are you managing to kill your add, get back to the boss, taunt and get the 4th stack before your stacks fall off?

incarnation/vigil/saw

PostPosted: November 1st, 2013, 9:24 am 
Juvenile

I killed it last night,And i killed the add by using incarnation first pot Dps meta and cloak :) was also tanked in saws and fire.

PostPosted: November 4th, 2013, 3:57 am 
Terrible Terrible Damage

We also managed to kill this last night, I just use NV on the first add with 3 stacks and dps cloak only. I also frapsed it as I wasn't streaming \o/

PostPosted: November 12th, 2013, 9:37 am 
Grizzly

starting this up this week

1) Tanks - Pally and Bear
2) Heals - we can have everyone but a pally
3) Melee - warrior, rogue
4) Ranged - mage, hunter, lock, boomie, ele, spriest

those are the 12 current raid members we have (with boomie and spriest as backup heals)

getting to the point in the tier where there isn't a whole ton of info on this fight

looking for tips, tricks, strategies, and any other goodies

thanks

PostPosted: November 12th, 2013, 10:26 am 
Juvenile

if it works for you, when someone gets laser, make them run it through where empowered laser goes. A good safe spot during electromagnet phase is around the entrance tubes.

PostPosted: November 14th, 2013, 10:08 pm 
Polar

We killed it. I don't have any tips. We just killed it.

Thank God.

PostPosted: November 15th, 2013, 8:07 am 
Polar

Any other 10m out there that have killed it- did your raid have crawler mines or missile turrets up for the whole fight? On our first night, we dealt with crawler mines, which was fine. Last night, we switched to missile turrets and I'm suddenly finding that I'm failing the dps check on the second shredder (by failing, I mean he's overloading up to 5 times before I can get him dead). We are tanking all shredders but the first on top of the boss and I'm killing the second shredder at 5 stacks of the electrostatic charge.

I'm not sure why I'm suddenly having problems getting it dead. I used to drop it instantly after death from above, but now it's coming out of that stun with ~20-30% health. My only guess is the constant movement is reducing the other tank's cleave on it + my own ability to really focus it down properly. The Blackfuse tank is in charge of killing any missiles that land (and I help if I'm able, which I'm thinking is hurting my shredder dps too much). Wondering if this is also Hindering cleave from the other tank on my shredder and making it harder.

Further information: I am wearing the tank meta and cloak (I don't need the dps cloak to kill the first shredder with 3 stacks and my survival rate is dicey when getting stacks cuz we've lacked externals lately). I incarn + NV the first shredder and berserk the second shredder, using nothing for the third shredder as I'll be at 7 stacks by then.

Not sure wat do. I'm the burstiest tank we've got.

Khaelyn#1449

PostPosted: November 15th, 2013, 9:27 am 
Terrible Terrible Damage

Missile Mine Laser x4 K
Mine Laser Missile x3
Laser Magnet Missile x1 K
Laser Missile Mine
Missile Magnet Mine x2 K
Laser Mine Mine
Mine Laser Missile K
Missile Magnet Mine
Laser Mine Laser K
Missile Laser Mine
Missile Magnet Missile K
Mine Magnet Laser
Deathdealer Deathdealer Deathdealer

Killed
Overcharged
Standard

PostPosted: November 15th, 2013, 10:47 am 
Polar

I'd suggest not tanking it on the boss unless you have 6 or 7. I find that even with 6 stacks, it takes a bit of doing to kill it with the healing buff. I'm pretty sure our warrior takes his add out for every add... except maybe with 7 stacks.

The other thing is that with our RPS and FR being what it is, you can largely just heal yourself for the adds so it's not super important to constantly be in range of healers.

I can't give any tips on kill order for the belts because I'm pretty sure it's entirely different on 10 than 25.

PostPosted: November 15th, 2013, 11:23 am 
Polar

What are the multipliers and the "K" at the end of some of those lines? I'm a noob at the kill order of stuff in this fight. :V

@Kartog

At this rate, I will have to not stack the add (even though I originally had no issues killing it at 5 stacks on the boss). Downside is the entire room is balls to the wall filled with fire, so my safe options are limited. I know I can heal through it with FR, but again, tanks are supposed to be nuking down the missiles, so I'm unable to do that if I take the add out.

Khaelyn#1449

PostPosted: November 15th, 2013, 12:08 pm 
Terrible Terrible Damage

As far as I can tell, it is the number of times you get that combo, however I'm not sure, I'd have to poke khrisz who wrote that. He added it when editing my post about the order we were doing. I'm also trying to find a twitch VoD that I can give you...

Here:
http://www.twitch.tv/buraan/c/3246691

[ 62 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4