Here we are wrapping up this series. It’s been fun, and we’ll be back to regularly scheduled programming on Monday.
Second day of favorites! Favorite comfort food, favorite vice, favorite outfit, favorite hot drink, favorite time of year, and favorite holiday.
Ooooooo more favourites!
- Comfort Food: Freshly caught salmon from the river. In Bear form.
- Vice: The only thing that she might consider a vice is enjoying combat too much.
- Outfit: Easily her robes that she earned from time-trial (Challenge Mode) dungeons.
- Hot Drink: Arielle doesn’t enjoy hot drinks.
- Time of Year: Winter. She enjoys the cold, probably because she spends most of her time in an animal form.
- Hohliday: Lunar Festival.
Pick two songs that describe your character at two different points of their life, and explain why you chose them.
I’ll be honest here, I’m really terrible at songe. I’m going to have to pass on this question because I can’t think of anything relevant :|
If your character’s life was a genre, what would it be?
How does your character smell? Do they wear perfume or cologne?
Arielle typically smells like either a freshwater stream or a coniferous forest. In genereal some kind of “nature” scent. She doesn’t “wear” anything per se, but since she spends most of her time in the forest it tends to permeate her skin.
And finally: Write a letter to your character, from yourself.
Thank you for all of the friends you’ve allowed me to make over the years. Don’t worry, you’ll always be playing with your friends for as long as you live.